Womenlines takes pleasure to welcome Dr Vijeta Sahey as the Guest Contributor at Womenlines. Vijeta has shared an informative article on how to search a real treasure within you. Once you are able to dig out that treasure you will have understanding of how to achieve your dreams-
In this hustling world we are so engrossed with the fast pace that we are missing out on many of the important things in life, be it be relations, love, friendships and the most important person is forgotten completely that is “our own self”. Connecting with self is the only way to all success and dreams turn into reality. For a fulfilled life we have to make conscious efforts towards it. The below simple steps are just a simple reminder:
- Stop Thinking and Start Believing -Remind yourself, that you can rise up from anything. You can completely recreate yourself. You are not stuck. You have choices. You can think of new thoughts. You can learn something new. You can create new habits. Start loving yourself and accepting yourself.
- Immerse completely into what you do– To make our dreams reality we have to give our 100 % to what we do. We should ensure to leave no stone unturned and make all efforts
- Shed your insecurities and become fearless -On the way, you will come across many challenges, you have to just focus on one thing that is your goal. The eye on the target helps you keep our view clear on the way. Keep the pace moving onwards by taking one step at a time to reach your short term or long-term goal
- Connect with your goal -Feel the sense of achievement inside you much before you start your journey towards it. This helps you on the way and helps you keep your motives clear and achievable
- Impossible seems “I M Possible“- Remember your dreams always. Never lose the sight of your dreams, as dreams add fuel to the climb and make the journey easier and climb possible. Keep pushing yourself to find the hidden treasure inside you.
- Disconnect to connect with inner you– Occasionally go in for emotional detox, digital detox, relationship detox. This helps us expel all the negative emotions and we feel happy and energized.
About Vijeta :
Dr Vijeta Sahay has 15 + years of experience in the field of Human Resources. The thought of influencing the lives of people around embarked the “New Journey” of being an Inspirational Coach, and a Mentor. Vijeta is a certified Pranic Healer, LOA expert & NLP coach.
For more details please visit: www.eunoiamantra.com and www.vijetasahay.com