“A woman is the full circle. Within her is the power to create, nurture and transform.”
It is so true that woman is considered so powerful that she can create, nurture and transform her family in the best way she can. It is very important that this pillar of the family remains strong and happy. So ladies of all houses take a note of it. If you want your family to be healthy and happy then you have to be healthy and happy.Keep yourself up in the priority list.
- Keep a journal and list out what motivates you.
- Listen to motivation talks every day. Don’t think to plan out time from your busy schedule. Instead use your waiting time, traveling time to listen to talks. But yes do remember to download your choice of talks at home:)
- Be part of groups on social media which keeps sharing motivation talks and quotes and get access to new content. For example, https://www.facebook.com/groups/1840374632951172/ is a group which shares interesting motivational talks, quotes to keep group members spirit high. Be part of Uplift- an inspired life is a key to happy life group and get inspired and share inspiration too.
- Surround yourself with motivated people who share positive talks with you.
- Meditation is a must to do activity for everybody in morning. Switch on some meditation music and just sit for at least 20 Mins focussing on your breathing and relaxing your mind.
Women Lines requests readers to please share other tips in the comments section below to how to get motivation in life!
Energy is the source of all actions and as a woman, we have to carry out so many activities and play various roles of mother, sister, wife, we need energy in abundance. Energy is the key to giving 100% to all roles. The moment we have less energy our performance is affected and so the family is also disturbed.
Everybody wants the lady of the house to be happy, jovial, energetic with lots of smiles and above all healthy. But as we are consumed by various emotions throughout the day our energy levels fluctuate throughout the day. Healthy mind, healthy body, with positive emotions, help in generating a positive flow of energy. Now the challenge is how one can generate positive thoughts throughout the day. Here are 3 amazing rituals I came across and would love to share with my readers, which can help in managing your energy level throughout the day-
1. Get mindful about your emotions. How are you feeling at any particular time of the day and then how are you reacting to those emotions can help in managing oneself positively. Obviously, people perform better in the positive energy environment. Therefore search for those positive energy generators in your life
2. Right nutrition and the right amount of sleep helps in managing emotions in the better way.So friends please take your eating habit seriously. Eating right kind of food like banana which can help in generating positive emotions can help in managing oneself better way.
3. Appreciating others is the other way one can feel better and filled with gratitude. Gratitude helps in connecting with others and placing them at the larger place than oneself. When we appreciate others that feeling of connectivity fills us with all positive emotions and thus increase our inner power.
What are the other ways you are following to increase your inner energy levels:)! Please do share tips friends by adding comments below.
1. Live in the Moment
A must daily reminder to keep focus in present moment only and concentrate all thoughts actions and full energy on the job getting done to the best of one’s ability. Let’s face it, friends, that our mind is a chatter box with continuously ongoing monkey chatter. We should be motivating ourselves to keep ourselves not only physically but also emotionally, mentally in the present moment only.
2. Empathize more
In the daily rush, we often forget to understand other people and want to prove our point only. Being a better listener can help a lot to understand others point of views. There should be authenticity in our relationship and not mere for the sake of having a relationship. This reminder is very important to keep our human values intact and in use and just not live a robotic life. It is all about having the empathetic approach to everybody.
3. Increase efficiency of time management
Time is precious and when it goes it never comes back. Our approach should be being mindful of the most productive usage of our time. Whether with family or work, we should work on simplifying our life and instead of multi-tasking we should be giving priority to our to-do list. In today’s techno world there are a variety of tools which can help in increasing ur productivity and efficiency. Apps like Evernote, Trello, are very helpful. I will request my readers to share their favorite apps which help them to increase their productivity.
4. Develop a Daily Inspirational Routine
Every day is a new day friend. Don’t let yourself drowned in everyday routine. To live life fully daily inspirational routine can help us to keep our motivation high, always. As a woman, we have to play many roles which demand energy and focus. Keep 10 mins every day to revise your goals in life, reading inspirational articles and listening to motivational videos.
5. Always speak up and stand for yourself
As a woman, we often keep things to ourselves and don’t share our exact thoughts regarding various topics. Either in office or home, when there is need to stand in our favor, generally a majority of womenfolk prefer to keep quiet. If we really want to excel in life this habit needs to be changed. Speak up for yourself. You have full right to ask what you deserve.
Keep revising these goals friends and keep climbing the ladder of success. I wish you best of happiness and success in your life journey. Cheers!