Global Women Talk(GWT) is a talk show for women of substance! In the fifth episode, GWT women leaders are weighing their opinions on toxic positivity!
Women from different backgrounds from across the globe have gathered together to run a GWT show to voice their opinion on topics that concerns all women across the globe. Global Women Talk is all about showing unity in diversity in the women tribe reflecting that wherever they are, they are connected by the same bond of love together. These women believe in sharing their wisdom and insights with other women across the globe, regarding leadership, personal excellence, self-confidence, overcoming social pressure and many more topics.
GWT show aims at reaching out to as many women across the globe and empowers them with various mindset strengthening insights so they can excel in life.
It is always been thought that to be mentally healthy means being happy all the time. It is not always possible. Good mental health comes from feeling all sorts of emotions, whether comfortable or uncomfortable, “positive” or “negative”.
Toxic positivity is to focus to be positive at all costs, no matter what is the situation. It is the mindset that even when faced with challenges, people should always maintain a positive outlook. It is quite possible that toxic positivity can be reflected in your own self-talk as well as when you are connecting with others.
Here are some signs that positivity has turned toxic:
- You refuse to accept feelings that aren’t “positive”
- You feel bad for going through “negative” emotions
- You’re running away from uncomfortable feelings
Meet the women of Global Women Talk-
- Rene Byrd, Singer, Songwriter, Online Influence Finalist 2020, Co-Founder of #Who am I talk https://renebyrd.com
- Alexia Melocchi, Partner-Hollywood producer at Little Studio Films, Host of The Heart of Show Business podcasthttps://www.LittleStudioFilms.com
- Mary Pagano, Angel Investor, Board Advisor for Hera and Founder of Hera TV, Board Advisor for Fem Foundry https://www.heracity.org? https://www.fem-foundry.com
- Susan Hum, The Love Hacker Master Coach Mentor Founder/CEO Steel Rose Inc https://www.susanhum.com
- Charu Mehrotra, Serial Entrepreneur, Founder of Online Magazine https://www.womenlines.com
- Clarissa Burt, Founder/CEO In the Limelight Media, TV & Magazine https://clarissaburt.com
- Amy Williams, Founder & CEO, Fem Foundry, Mobile App and Magazine Https://www.Fem-Foundry.com
Are you looking out for physical health, leadership skills, mindset health and image branding strengthening tools to be the best version of yourself? Subscribe to weekly free powerful updates of an online magazine for women Womenlines for free. Buy some interesting products for women from the Best Sellers page of Womenlines!
Also read: Tips for women in business to thrive!Follow Womenlines on Social Media