Womenlines takes pleasure to welcome Raddhika Singh from India at Womenlines. Raddhika is a first-generation lawyer and an entrepreneur and interestingly hails from a family with three generations in the Indian Army. She is the founder of Aletheiaa Legal an Intellectual Property & Commercial Law Firm.
Raddhika is also a Legal Advisor at ICE UNO, a company engaged in offering unique acceleration programs to startups, entrepreneurs, wannapreneurs to enable them to understand the nuances of entrepreneurship and overview of the Startup ecosystem.
ICE UNO offers various Acceleration Programs. Its primary program is ICE TALKS, which are bi-monthly sessions for entrepreneurs dealing with various nuances of the startup world. It covers topics ranging from mentoring, legal, finance, funding, HR compliances, security etc. The other prominent acceleration program is ICE FEM which caters to women entrepreneurs to assist them in their entrepreneurship journey.
At ICE UNO, Raddhika’s core responsibility is to assist startups in protecting, safeguarding and commercially leveraging their Intellectual Property and Business assets. What makes Raddhika special is that she dared to dream about having her own law firm and made it happen! In the interview shared above listen to Raddhika’s inspiring journey in her own words!
- Worked with Tier 1 Law Firms of India – Remfry & Sagar, K&S Partners, Luthra & Luthra. Advised over 250 startups on various legal compliances and policy requirements.
- Successfully negotiated contracts on behalf of leading authors of India for licensing film rights of their books with leading production houses like Yash Raj Films, Viacom, Adlabs and Star Plus to name a few.
- Negotiated contracts on behalf of leading Indian authors with publishing houses such as Harper Collins, Walkwater Media Ltd., Rupa Publications, Scholastic etc.
- Mentoring and advising a wide range of clients across diverse industries, including technology, hospitality, media and entertainment, consumer goods, pharmaceuticals and healthcare by devising strategies for IP adoption, protection, enforcement and commercialization.
- Drafting and vetting various agreements such as shareholders/founder agreements, share purchase, employment agreements, assignment and license agreements, lease agreements, franchise agreements, technology and Internet-related, data privacy issues and general commercial agreements.
Connect with Raddhika Singh at Linkedin!
Subscribe to https://www.womenlines.com to become the best version of self! Womenlines is a weekly online magazine publishing content on Business Excellence, Health, Leadership Skills and listed in the top 50 women’s online magazines to follow in 2021!