A Bussiness woman is the one that has the ownership and shareholding over a private establishment. Hence, it is very important to keep updated and tracked. To enhance your work productivity with positive outcomes, we have come up with some most popular apps used in society by our leading entrepreneurs. In this technologically advanced world, it is recommended to act smarter than just limiting yourself to hard work. This current era welcomes several new ways to boost your business, that is your organization’s sales and publicity.
Here are the 5 most popular apps used by most women entrepreneurs these days:-
- Asana – This app is used as a project management tool by the organizer to organize personal and teamwork. With the help of this, you can organize projects in a list, by timeline, or as a calendar. Also, you can have conversations and can manage other processes within the app itself.
- Time Master – If you working or dealing with the client, then the time needs to be tracked precisely. Also, it becomes very crucial to process the billing on the basis of time spent with the client. Thus, it comes under the most popular apps among entrepreneurs. It has a special feature to calculate expenses by keeping an account of time calculation for easy billing.
- Awesome Note – If you are one who indulges more in multitasking, then sometimes it becomes difficult to keep remembering about each and everything. But awesome note has made this task easier, its attractive interface makes it fun to use all its feature. Its consists of the combined feature of not-making and a to-do list.
- Hootsuite – If you are planning to expand your business via presenting it on a social media platforms with photos and video content, then without giving a second thought go for this one. The best part behind using this app is, you can manage all your social media handles from one location.
- QuickBooks – If you want to save your precious time on bookkeeping, paperwork, and wanted to generate financial reports with ease, then this one is for you. With this app, you can send invoices, accept credit card payments, and can pay your bills online. The reason why it is better than the other most popular apps in the market is, it integrates with 100 other business applications.
Above mentioned are the most popular apps used by very successful entrepreneurs. So, if you are struggling and want to ease your work, then try these out and let us know which one works best for you.
Are you looking out for physical health, leadership skills, mindset health, and image branding strengthening tools to be the best version of yourself? Subscribe to weekly free powerful updates of an online magazine for women’s Womenlines for free. Buy some interesting products for women from the Best Sellers page of Womenlines!Follow Womenlines on Social Media