Mel Robbins is an American lawyer, television host, author, and motivational speaker. Robbins is known for covering the George Zimmerman trial for CNN; her TEDx talk, How to Stop Screwing Yourself Over; and her books, The 5 Second Rule and The High 5 Habit. She also has multiple podcast series hosted on Audible.
In the video above on the youtube channel of Lewis Howes, Mel has shared how to learn to love yourself, how to stop engaging in negative self-talk and why Mel thinks everyone is using the law of attraction incorrectly. Ideas shared by Mel are thought-provoking and life-changing in the true sense. Here are the best tips which I have picked and want to share with the Womenlines family
- Establish a partnership with yourself to work together on your personal excellence.
- The energy of celebration even in a negative situation helps in getting dopamine.
- It is very important to celebrate yourself and coach yourself.
- Always say “I am doing the best for myself in present situation” instead of “I am the best”
- Act like the person you want to become.
- In your vision board besides putting pics of the ultimate things which you want to achieve in life like big house, dresses, big car etc, you should also put images of yourself working late, facing challanges and still not giving up, pictures to boost your resilience muscle and determination.As viewing such pictures will make you strong in facing such situations easily in real life.
Mel Robbins Key Achievements
- 5 years at CNN as a legal analyst, covering some of the biggest social justice cases of our time. Most people also don’t know she began her career in 1994 as a criminal defense attorney in NYC for Legal Aid.
- 2M copies sold, 33 languages, and 100,000+ five-star reviews for The 5 Second Rule, which was 2017’s Audible’s nonfiction bestseller and most successful self-published audiobook of all time. The fact that I published it amazes me, given how I struggled with ADHD and dyslexia. And also explains why it took her 4 years to finish her new book, The High 5 Habit.
- 26M views on her TEDx talk, “How To Stop Screwing Yourself Over.”
Are you looking out for physical health, leadership skills, mindset health and image branding strengthening tools to be the best version of yourself? Subscribe to weekly free powerful updates of an online magazine for women Womenlines for free. Buy some interesting products for women from the Best Sellers page of Womenlines!Follow Womenlines on Social Media