On 27th Aug, in the beautiful settings of The Pavilion , 37 Gorgeous Models walked on the ramp, with their lovely families or lovers. Runway Mom/ Runway Lovers event was a tremendous success and was an amazing event to attend.
It’s not every day that 37 Moms get on stage, dressed to perfection, and that too with their families or lovers, as motherhood is really a busy job. Ms. Shalima Motial, the event organizer who is the Founder & CEO of Dream Catchers, an online talent showcase company, left no stone unturned to make it a successful event. From dresses to jewelry, makeup artists to stylists, décor to music, lucky draws, and Strikey Posey Photobooth. Everything was taken care of in details, to make runway Moms and Runway Lovers feel special. Music by DJ Kushal and hosting by Emcee Himani spiced the event. Himani kept the interest of the audience and made sure they had fun.
The models looked absolutely lovely. What a beautiful moment for every participant, to be on stage, with their loved ones and that too looking their best. Such an amazing family time captured by the battery of photographers forever. It was wonderful to see supporting husbands and lovers, walking together with their lovely partners and making them feel special. Three Generations walking together on stage was an awesome treat to eyes.
Kids bonding with parents, daughters having jovial moments with smart moms. It was such an excitement all over…models getting special treatment by photographers and getting clicked in different poses throughout the event. The second round was a very special round as there were kids on stage who wanted to share their passion they dearly support for the cause- Saying no to leather and preventing Animal cruelty . There were lovely dance performances by De Dance Star and BollyOne groups.
The audience got the chance to win lucrative lucky draws sponsored by “TeamWork Productions, F & B Vouchers from Tandoor at Holiday Inn, a pair of gorgeous outfits for the Mother and Child by Glitter Glam & tickets to Sunidhi Chauhan show which is being organized by OTB Creations. There was a party after the ramp. Everyone enjoyed dancing together.
It was such an amazing team work by all sponsors, media partners, and other supports. Media partners- Colors TV Channel, Radio Masti 96.3Fm, Let’s Think Aloud.com gets credit for the event success. Wonderful support by all other sponsors-
- All Runway Models were wearing beautiful jewelry on the ramp sponsored by “Divya Rathi Jewelry” and “ARKO by Archana Jain
- I create Wealth Planners
- Makaan Mumbai
- Yellow Cabinet
- Amore Creations
- SoulKids Academy East Coast
- Missamore SG
- Hive by Wala Wala
- Institute for First Aid Training
- Glitter Glam
- Singapore Indian Models Agency, watch out for this all of you gorgeous Runway Models
- V John Photography
- 2 Right Feet
- Unique Masque, Lynda has been very supportive and patient with make-up needs
- Strikey Posey Photobooth, special shoutout to Bhavesh
- Shutterspeed Photography
- DeDance Star, Anu Sharma you ROCK
- BollyOne, Preeti thanks, Rock On Visit this link to have a feel of the whole event- https://www.facebook.com/dreamcatchersvision/?fref=ts Altogether a vibrant night with ramp walk, performances, Shows, Music & Dance. What else do you need? Next Runway Moms/ Runway Lover event will be happening in March 2017, do look out for the date! This event is going to be the talk of the town and will be looked for every year to return with lots of fun and laughter.Please visit https://m.facebook.com/dreamcatchersvision/ for more pics of the event and to know about other events by Dream Catchers.
Promoting excellence in women!Follow Womenlines on Social Media