Health is Wealth friends, we strongly believe at Womenlines! Accumulate more health-related wealth by preparing Chia Coconut Pudding this weekend! Credit for the recipe goes to Annemarie Rossi who runs a wonderful food blog https://realfoodrealdeals.com/!
Chia Coconut Pudding
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1 tbs pure maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup chia seeds (or more, as needed)
- 1 cup mixed berries for garnish
- In a large bowl, whisk together the coconut milk, maple syrup, and vanilla extract. Slowly whisk in the chia seeds. If you pour them in quickly, they’ll clump.
- Stir every few minutes for the first ten minutes, then refrigerate the mixture. Let it thicken for at least 3 hours, or as long as a few days.
- When ready to serve, divide the chia coconut pudding into 3 bowls or jars, and top with berries.
If the pudding doesn’t start to thicken after you’ve added the chia seeds, add additional seeds 1 tablespoon at a time until it begins to thicken. Then refrigerate.
My name is Annemarie Rossi. I’m the creator of Real Food Real Deals and the author of Conquering Your Kitchen. I provide recipes and tips to help families eat real, minimally processed food while maintaining a budget.
I love to travel, and I share my suggestions about family travel destinations where healthy food is readily accessible and celebrated. We’ve eaten our way through different parts of the U.S., Canada, and Europe. Visit my Real Food Travel Gallery for details.Follow Womenlines on Social Media