“The interesting thing about coaching is that you have to trouble the comfortable, and comfort the troubled.”
Ric Charlesworth, Hockey
It is all about learning to be the best version of ourselves. Either we learn ourselves or we get a coach!
Time is the precious commodity in present times and when self-learning will consume much of your time why not get benefit from the experience of the experts. The requirement is you have to be coachable. She Sparks Rise and Shine with Puja and Leza are ready to trouble the comfortable and comfort the troubled by sharing their expert knowledge in the field of Personal Leadership and Personal Branding. This one day long, a power-packed immersive session in Singapore is purposed to enable women to strive for excellence, achieve excellence and let excellence be their brand.
2 Core Topics – Personal leadership
- Discover your element
- Your strengths and gaps
- Passion vision, the motivating factor
- Craft, your purpose statement
- Develop action strategies
- Discover your own leadership style
Key takeaways: a greater understanding of self and creation of vision board
- Energise your environment
- Communicate with impact to connect, being Assertive
- Confidence building and learn tips for effective Decision making
- Work-life integration: circle of perspective
- Shift from Fear to Focus; identify your fears and learn how to overcome them
- Building Interpersonal and Intrapersonal relationship
- Understanding limiting and strengthening empowering beliefs
Core Topics – Personal Branding
- Clarity of business objectives and personal brand
- Curation of content to meet the objective
- The important and ‘how to’ gather the right and marketable social assets
- Scheduling, analysing of posts & raising engagement
- Connect, know how to tap on opportunities presented by existing online network
- Building a community and sustaining engagement and long term friendships within the community.
Other highlights of the Bootcamp-
1) Two Panel discussions from 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm, which delves on with 6 expert speakers from Corporate and Entrepreneurship field -‘How women can rise and shine’.
2) Each attendee gets a soft copy of participation certificate
3) Stress Management session by MS Suchi- Laughter Coach, Chair Asia Global Goodwill Ambassador who was awarded ‘Linkedin Top Voices’ award in 2018
Meet Your Trainers
Leadership coach, Workplace wellness expert, Speaker, OD consultant, Podcaster, Global Goodwill Ambassador
Puja’s mission is to create communities of courageous, authentic leaders who inspire, encourage, give hope and in turn bring out the best in others. She believes everyone has the capacity to lead and it a choice one needs to make. She is humbled to be mentored by John Mattone (ex-coach of Steve Jobs) one of the leading and only authority in Intelligent leadership. Puja has curated and driven many initiatives successfully for the empowerment of women in her corporate tenure with Asian paints, UPL and other well known leading MNC and SME. Puja is being nominated 5 times as LinkedIn Wonder Women. She was recently awarded, Excellence in the millennial leadership space at an International Leadership Summit. She has also received recognition and accolades as the youngest leader, a rising star in various roles she led in a leadership capacity during her corporate tenure. She was the first Women member in the senior leadership role in a leading and conservative manufacturing organisation. She is often interviewed for the various podcast and blogs to share her views on Personal Leadership.
Entrepreneur, CEO, Mentor, International Speaker, TEDx Speaker
Leza is currently CEO of a technological firm, SC Beauty Network Pte Ltd that scaled across 17 countries globally. She’s authored several books and appeared in multiple media newspapers & books. She often spoke at global conferences, universities and in 2014, lead an empowering women campaign with Singapore Committee of UN Women, as well as becoming the face to Shiseido in the same year. She was a marketing ambassador to an SSA Consulting Group. She is a sought after speaking having spoken about entrepreneurship, investment & trade equity financing, networking, the evolution of retail e-commerce etc at global & international conferences. At 28 she was acknowledged as Singapore Youngest Business Guru and her story told in a publication “The Lady Boss” available in book stores. In 2019, she recently bagged the award as Asia’s Best CEO. She is an active angel investor, having incubated, invested and exited in over twenty companies from various industries over the last 6 years.
Good News for Womenlines Subscribers. Special discounted price for all subscribers. Email [email protected] to get the registration code!!
Let Excellence be your brand!