Womenlines is delighted to be online media partner to one-day boot camp for Personal Leadership and Personal Branding brought to you by SHE SPARKS with Leza Klenk and Puja Talesara.
Puja Talesara & Leza Klenk, both experienced entrepreneurs with a knack and passion in personal & corporate branding brings to you She sparks one-day immersive session. The two important components of boot camp are Personal Leadership and Personal Branding. This one day long, a power-packed immersive session is purposed to enable women to strive for excellence, achieve excellence and let excellence be their brand. The bedrock of the boot camp is “Success is knowing oneself being comfortable with thy self and leveraging self to create impact and influence”. Listen from Leza and Puja how Bootcamp can help you in Singapore in the video shared above!
Date- 26th May 2019
Venue- Cucina Restaurant, 12 Kallang Avenue,#02-10, Singapore 339511
Ticket Price- S$ 84.65
This Bootcamp aims at enabling women to create an impact and influence in all settings.
The methodology deployed is a blend of tools, role-plays, real-life insights and the key mantras to practise.
Core topics to be covered-
- Discover your element
- Your strengths and gaps
- Passion vision, the motivating factor
- Craft, your purpose statement
- Develop action strategies
- Discover your own leadership style
- Energise your environment
- Communicate with impact to connect, being Assertive
- Confidence building and learn tips for effective Decision making
- Work-life integration: circle of perspective
- Shift from Fear to Focus; identify your fears and learn how to overcome them
- Building Interpersonal and Intrapersonal relationship
- Understanding limiting and strengthening empowering beliefs
- Clarity of business objectives and personal brand
- Curation of content to meet the objective
- The important and ‘how to’ gather the right and marketable social assets
- Scheduling, analysing of posts & raising engagement
- Connect, know how to tap on opportunities presented by existing online network
- Building a community and sustaining engagement and long term friendships within the community.
Case Study 1: Spendless Cosmetics Global
Case Study 2: The Baking Studio
Case Study 3: Spendless Creative Studio
Meet Your Trainers
Puja’s personal life experiences piqued her interest in coaching. She is humbled to be mentored by John Mattone (ex-coach of Steve Jobs) one of the leading and only authority in Intelligent leadership. Puja has curated and driven many initiatives successfully for the empowerment of women in her corporate tenure with Asian Paints, UPL and other well known leading MNC and SME. Her Coachees view her role as a Change agent who facilitates them to discover and be the ‘ Best version of Self’ that they can, will and must be to achieve the greatness in all space. Puja is being nominated 5 times as LinkedIn Wonder Women. She was recently awarded, Excellence in the Millennial Leadership space at an International Leadership Summit
At age 28 she was acknowledged as Singapore Youngest Business Guru -Leza Klenk is currently is CEO of a technological firm, SC Beauty Network Pte Ltd that scaled across 17 countries globally. She’s authored several books and appeared in multiple media newspapers & books. She often speaks at global conferences, universities and in 2014, lead an empowering women campaign with Singapore. In 2019, she recently bagged the award as Asia’s Best CEO. She is an active angel investor, having incubated, invested and exited in over twenty companies from various industries over the last 6 years.
Great news for Womenlines Subscribers. Register at a special price as Womenlines subscriber. Email email@example.com to know details…
Let Excellence be your brand!
Follow Womenlines on Social Media