As the ‘Entrepreneur of the Month‘ Womenlines takes pleasure to share about MS. Suchi. MS.Suchi is the Laughter Coach by profession in Singapore. She is also the ‘Linkedin Top Voice Inspiration 2018’ and Chairperson Global Goodwill Ambassador -Singapore. MS. Suchi is very passionate to help people to learn what Stress is. According to Suchi, learning to handle stress allows them to be creative & productive which leads companies and families to lead a successful life. Read her interview and listen to her video shared above, about her journey in her own words-
1. Please share with our reader’s little bit about yourself.
I am a certified Laughter Coach.
2. So when did you started working in your field and what inspired or motivated you to take a plunge into this venture?
Two years back when I noticed that there are many people who feel stressful but become addicted to alcohol, cigarettes or feel depressed and commit suicide, I wanted to find a solution to it so I studied how to get the dosage of Happy Hormones.
3. Can you share with us some of the challenges you faced during your initial days?
The biggest challenge is people not knowing or believing that they have the ability to feel happy without seeking happiness in materialistic ways or being addicted to alcohol.
4. So how do you balance your personal and professional life?
I am very focused and disciplined. Knowing my priorities and managing time well is making it easy.
5. What would you suggest to other aspiring women who want to venture out on their own?
Know your why. Do not procrastinate, just go for your dreams and do it.
6. Is there any person who has mentored/supported/inspired you?
My late mother. My family members and friends who believed in my works.
7. What do you have in the pipeline for your venture’s future development?
I wish to travel globally to spread happiness, love, laughter and peace.
Connect with Suchi on Linkedin to receive the regular dosage of happiness in life:)https://www.linkedin.com/in/ms-suchi-0078b765/.
Womenlines wishes all the best to MS. Suchi for achieving success in life by spreading as much happiness around the world!Follow Womenlines on Social Media