It is the blessed time you are living in friends!
You are empowered with information because of surplus channels, you are empowered with right mindset because of your education and you are empowered with confidence because of your right grooming. As a working woman, you are really working hard to be financially independent and live life on your own terms. It is your duty to yourself to tap into all sources which can help you in saving money to secure your future. A little amount of homework, time management, and passion can help you to save money and utilize it for better investments-
1.Exercise at home– Exercise is a must activity for any woman who wants to lead a healthy life. Doing exercises at gyms under the guidance of trainers is quite in fashion. This requires investment in terms of time and money. If you are able to create a set of exercise as per your body requirement with a combination of Yoga and aerobics there is no need to go to the gym at all. Social media is full of such articles which can teach certain exercises to be carried at home.
2. Cook at home- Gals make cooking your hobby. Stop taking it as a mundane activity. Change your mindset for cooking as it is very well said- “You look what you eat”. And once you start cooking with an intention of looking good and healthy you will be amazed seeing the results. Save money by avoiding ordering food, plan out healthy cooking dates with friends, make groups of like-minded people who want to explore healthy cooking and share healthy recipes with each other
3. Groom at home- Most of the women dreams to look as beautiful as she can and goes to any extent to spend money and avail various beauty grooming services for her benefit. It all takes a little attention to hair and skin and enhancing inner beauty by eating well to look beautiful. Parlours and spas can be helpful in providing instant solutions to your beauty problems. But in the long run, your personal care will be responsible for your outer and inner beauty. Therefore friends start empowering yourself with knowledge and to do a list of actions to be taken at home for your beauty care. After all, you are considered to be a multitasker, everything is possible for you!
Energy is the source of all actions and as a woman, we have to carry out so many activities and play various roles of mother, sister, wife, we need energy in abundance. Energy is the key to giving 100% to all roles. The moment we have less energy our performance is affected and so the family is also disturbed.
Everybody wants the lady of the house to be happy, jovial, energetic with lots of smiles and above all healthy. But as we are consumed by various emotions throughout the day our energy levels fluctuate throughout the day. Healthy mind, healthy body, with positive emotions, help in generating a positive flow of energy. Now the challenge is how one can generate positive thoughts throughout the day. Here are 3 amazing rituals I came across and would love to share with my readers, which can help in managing your energy level throughout the day-
1. Get mindful about your emotions. How are you feeling at any particular time of the day and then how are you reacting to those emotions can help in managing oneself positively. Obviously, people perform better in the positive energy environment. Therefore search for those positive energy generators in your life
2. Right nutrition and the right amount of sleep helps in managing emotions in the better way.So friends please take your eating habit seriously. Eating right kind of food like banana which can help in generating positive emotions can help in managing oneself better way.
3. Appreciating others is the other way one can feel better and filled with gratitude. Gratitude helps in connecting with others and placing them at the larger place than oneself. When we appreciate others that feeling of connectivity fills us with all positive emotions and thus increase our inner power.
What are the other ways you are following to increase your inner energy levels:)! Please do share tips friends by adding comments below.
THIS ENTRY WON THE FIRST PRIZE IN THE BLOG CONTEST!
Its interesting to know about writers Prachi Gupta and Dhruv Gupta’s book on topic of weight loss-‘Loosing It’.The contest organised by them for sharing of different experiences related to journey in weight loss is good chance to know about real life stories regarding weight loss efforts.Visit http://www.losingit.fitho.in/the-losing-it-contest/
to know more about the contest.
I was never fat! But married life and motherhood gave me reasons to enhance my awareness regarding ways to control my weight and be fit.The thing which I always resisted was spending money in gym for weight loss. Therefore I was alert, always, to take a note of weight loss method which can be carried from home.
Motherhood experience brings the major change in any woman’s body.I also put 10 kgs extra weight after my first pregnancy.I was not able to take it. My inner soul was desperate to try all lovely dresses and get back to my previous jeans as soon as possible. Because somewhere I had a feeling if once I put on weight it will be very difficult to get back to normal. So I had to act instantly.First of all I started having a vision of the shape I wanted for myself. I strongly believe in the concept of visualization where you have to create a vision of your dream in your mind. I have been working from home most of the time, this gave me right time to devote for my fitness regime.Then I focussed what things can I follow regularly to keep a strict discipline for my weight loss regime. I started walking and made sure that I was listening to music during my walks.. It gave me immense relaxation. Slowly I observed that the more I was relaxed the more mindful I became about my eating habits. Yoga came as a blessing to me for getting more relaxation in life. As I started getting mindful, it helped me in positive parenting too.
Being an Indian I love Indian food.I just can’t resist fried food. After being mindful I got back to my normal food habits. I never curbed my desire to eat my favourite food, but I focussed on the quantity. I experienced that the more I curb my desire to eat my favourite food , the more fat I was putting on, because though I was not eating but I was visualizing fat food in my mind , so this effected negatively for my weight loss efforts.I got back to my normal weight in 6 months time.It requires discipline, and only discipline to lead a healthy life. My discipline helped me to adopt healthy lifestyle forever.
Being slim not only helps me look better but I feel active too. Its all about that feel which gives me confidence and motivates me to take care for my family with passion!
Weight loss is in every fem ale’s resolution list in today’s times.!
There are so many resources available around to make you aware about the right way to go about it. While net surfing I listed few Internet sites which I really think can be beneficial to my blog readers.
This site is really an amazing site. The content of this site covers variety of topics and it has been declared as the best health website by Business Week for 2006, 2007, and 2008. The network of this site is amazing. It has different linked sites dealing with pregnancy, teens health, American health and many others.
I have loved this site as the sections it deals with cover variety of topics. My favourite section about walking(as walking is my favourite form of exercise). There is discussion panel, news centre which informs you about latest happening in health segment. Some women related articles are really informative.
This is also one very informative site. I liked the health tracker section , which helps you to maintain dairy for your diet and exercise schedule. Power food section is also informative.
Get techno and start your weight loss plan sticking to one of any site.Best of luck!