Women in business, this list of powerful quotes is just for you to keep your spirits high!
At Womenlines we believe that every woman is blessed with some power which she can use if she is empowered with the right mindset and knowledge. It is all about becoming a better version of self every day. Better self as a professional and as a person both. Women in the business many times feel difficulties facing challenges in work and life. They need to strengthen their mindset and keep their self faith strong, then only they can face such challenges. As words have energy and power with the ability to help, to heal, to hinder, to hurt, to harm, to humiliate and to humble. Here are some power-packed words from achievers themselves who have achieved their dreams-
- “If you don’t build your dream, someone else will hire you to help them build theirs.” Dhirubhai Ambani
- “You will be defined not just by what you achieve, but by how you survive.”?Sheryl Sandberg
- “Growth and comfort do not coexist.” ? Ginni Rometty
- “We need to accept that we won’t always make the right decisions, that we’ll screw up royally sometimes – understanding that failure is not the opposite of success, it’s part of success.” ? Arianna Huffington
- “Stay true to yourself and your vision. Don’t let anyone person’s opinion move you; listen, but be confident.”?Amanda Kahlow
- “Don’t be intimidated by what you don’t know. That can be your greatest strength and ensure that you do things differently from everyone else.” ?Sara Blakely
- “At the end of the day, you are the only one that is limiting your ability to dream or to actually execute on your dreams. Don’t let yourself get in the way of that.”? Falon Fatemi
- “You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, ‘I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.’ You must do the thing you think you cannot do.” –Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Above all, be the heroine of your life, not the victim.”-Nora Ephron
Women in business need to work on their personal development regularly. They have to take care of their mental, physical and emotional health with mindfulness every day. Womenlines online magazine brings to you powerful leadership, business excellence, and health content weekly to help you become the better version of yourself.
A study of over 28,000 women by the University of British Columbia found women going through the stress of the pandemic are more likely to suffer from hypertension. This is especially true when they are experiencing social isolation and are in middle or older age groups. (Credit). All these researches prove that it is so important to take care of physical and mental health, particularly in present times especially when many women are working from home. Womenfolk have to start giving priority to self-care which can be only done once they start giving themself priority.
Subscribe to https://www.womenlines.com to become the best version of self! Womenlines is a weekly online magazine publishing content on Business Excellence, Health, Leadership Skills and listed in the top 50 women’s online magazines to follow in 2021!Follow Womenlines on Social Media