Womenlines brings to you a healthy recipe for the oatmeal cake from the Yummy Tummy food blog by Aarthi Satheesh, who is a food blogger, food photographer, recipe creator and YouTuber. Healthy recipes for you healthy you segment in Womenlines is mainly for people who love to lead a healthy life by eating healthy food!
- All Purpose Flour / Maida – ¾ cup / 90 grams
- Baking Powder – ½ tsp
- Salt – a pinch
- Cinnamon Powder – ¼ tsp
- Unsalted Butter – 4 tbsp
- Sugar – ½ cup / 100 grams
- Vanilla Essence – 1 tsp
- Egg – 1
- Nuts – ¼ cup / 40 grams
- Instant Cooking Oats – ½ cup / 45 grams
- Milk – ½ cup / 120 ml
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C. Take a square cake pan and grease it with oil. You have to dust it with flour and make sure it is coated on all sides.
- Bring milk to a boil and pour this over the oats and mix well. Keep aside for 30 mins.
- Sieve flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon well and keep aside.
- Dust nuts with a tsp of flour and set aside.
- Take butter in a bowl, add sugar and whisk together well.
- Then add in egg, vanilla and oats and mix well.
- Now add in the flour mix in and fold gently.
- Add in the nuts and fold gently.
- Spoon this mixture into the pan and bake for 25 to 35 mins
- Remove it and cool it down. Cut it into squares and serve.
Subscribe to www.womenlines.com to become the best version of yourself! Womenlines is a weekly online magazine publishing content on Business Excellence, Health, and Leadership Skills and is listed in the top 60 women’s online magazines to follow in 2022!
Also read- Sweet Potato Biscuit Recipe!Follow Womenlines on Social Media