Have you ever heard a ‘Domestic Violence’ Survivor’s story?
In this episode listen to a brave survivor’s story, her journey about how she went through Domestic Violence and with her faith in self she got herself and her kids out of that violence and moved ahead in life!
It is also a pleasure to have Bollineni Keerthi, President at Vasavya Mahila Mandali NGO, based in India. Vasavya Mahila Mandali is aggressively working in the field of women empowerment and is providing support to victims of domestic violence also. Dr Keerthi has shared details about the petition which she’s running to support womenfolk who are struggling to get maintenance. Visit the link below to sign for the petition-
Through this show, we intend to empower womenfolk who are facing domestic violence with that courage to stand for themself, with that knowledge with which they can fight for themself and an empowering mindset which can give her confidence to move ahead in life.
Dr Keerthi is currently running a petition to support women in India who are not able to receive maintenance. Let’s hear from Dr Bollineni Keerthi in details about why she has lodged this petition and what she is looking forward for support.
to sign the petition and support that section of womenfolk who are facing challenges to survive without maintenance.
Are you facing Domestic violence?
- Reach Vasavya Mahila Mandali for counselling in-person / Tele counselling. Send mail to email@example.com
- Provide Legal Guidance
- Preparedness tips to come out of the home.
- Support in referral to the appropriate service provider
- Domestic abuse relief fund to support in rehabilitation
- Visit www.vasavya.org for information on different services in India for domestic violence victims