It’s quite strange that Aloe vera is such a multi-purpose plant especially for woman:). I got curious to know more about this multi-tasking and health-promoting plant on this planet and here are my findings-
Aloe Vera is an Arabic word, which means bitter. It is a succulent plant that is found only in cultivation, having no naturally occurring populations. Extracts from Aloe vera are widely used in the cosmetics and alternative medicine industries, being marketed as variously having rejuvenating, healing, or soothing properties. The spiky, green gem has a rich history of various cultures and personalities who used the plant’s moist middle in a plethora of practical uses. Cleopatra used to apply the gel to her body as part of her beauty regimen, the ancient Greeks used it to cure everything from baldness to insomnia to the Native Americans who called Aloe vera the “Wand of the Heaven.There is nothing on this planet that offers the amazing variety of healing benefits granted by Aloe vera. It could be considered a superfood, the leaf is filled with a gel containing at least 75 nutrients, 20 minerals, 12 vitamins, 18 amino acids, and 200 active enzymes.
These compounds have tremendous benefit and potential in external and internal applications.In a single plant, aloe vera offers potent, natural medicine that:
1 )Cures ulcers, IBS, Crohn’s disease and other digestive disorders
2) Reduces high blood pressure natural, by treating the cause, not just the symptoms
3) Nourishes the body with minerals, vitamins, enzymes, and glyconutrients
4) Lowers high cholesterol.
5) Aloe vera gel has frequently been cited for its powerful antioxidant effect
6) As may be expected, the beneficial components, including antioxidants, amino acids, and enzymes, increase as plant size increases.
7) Halts the growth of cancer tumors
This is an amazing plant which can be a good solution to all beauty woes.I came across some interesting tips for hair and skin care-
1. Aloe vera can help moisturising hair. Purchase aloe gel or use a limb from an aloe vera plant and squeeze directly into the palm of your hand and apply it to your hair. Wrap your hair in shower cap and let the aloe vera set for about 30 minutes. Wash it out and style hair as normal
2.Aloe does healing benefits, which increase the strength of skin tissue. It provides good oxygen to skin to the deepest layer. It’s possible to stimulate cell rejuvenation, giving skin a youthful appearance. The gel obtained from an aloe plant is absorbed quickly by skin and cleanses pores, while moisturizing skin at the same time
3.Prepare a mixture of Aloe vera gel and coconut oil(boil together for 10 mins) and store it in a bottle for regular hair massage. It will do wondersin control of hair fall.
Wow! This Aloe vera plant is really like a wonder plant.My new year resolution is now to grow Aloe vera plant at home and keep it handy to use for so many other benefits.
Promoting Excellence in Women!
Follow Womenlines on Social Media