Let’s add some healthy and delicious food to your weekend food menu! Try out delicious healthy Carrot Muffins this weekend friends, a recipe shared by Neha Grover Vij, a vibrant marketing consultant!
‘Healthy recipes for healthy you’ is especially for that segment of Womenlines audience who are eagerly looking for new recipes which are healthy also!
Grated carrots 1/2 cup
Coarsely chopped walnuts 1/4 cup (optional)
Fine or powdered sugar 5 tbsp
Melted butter 1/4 cup + for greasing the mould
Wheat 3/4 cup
Cinnamon 1/4 tsp
Baking soda 3/4 tsp
Milk 1/4 cup
- Mix together carrots, sugar, melted butter in a deep bowl for 1 minute with an electric beater on medium speed.
- Sieve the flour and baking soda.
- Add flour, baking soda, cinnamon and milk to carrot-sugar mix and beat for another 1 minute on medium speed.
- Add walnuts and lightly mix into the batter using a spatula.
- Great the muffin tray with melted butter.
- Dust with plain wheat.
- Pour the batter upto 3/4th of the above moulds and tap the tray to have an even top.
- Bake in pre-heated oven at 180 degrees C for around 25-30 minutes or until done.
- Cool slightly and demould. Ready to be served.
The wheat can be substituted with half maida (plain flour) half wheat portion as well or flour of choice as wheat tends to make cakes etc dense.
This can also be baked in a cake mould.
Neha Grover Vij
Subscribe to https://www.womenlines.com to become the best version of yourself! Womenlines is a weekly online magazine publishing content on Business Excellence, Health, Leadership Skills and listed in the top 50 women’s online magazines to follow in 2021!Follow Womenlines on Social Media