Yes, friends, we have 1440 mins a day to use and it all depends on us, how we can use it constructively. Life is really getting busier for womenfolk, especially mothers who have to be a real multitasker to take care of her all responsibilities. Time flies and then we realize we could have managed it better, only if we were aware of it. If the woman is working then she has to schedule her time as per requirement by her job. If not working then she has to manage her time as per her family. It is all about how you can make these 1440 mins productive for yourself which can help you to lead a happy life. Here are some tips, which can help you to manage your time better way-
1.The habit of listing– Use your phone to make your lists as in present times the phone is always in hands. There are many apps in which you can make your lists. Download one such app and just list about all important matters in life.
2. Pomodoro technique– The Pomodoro Technique is a time management method. The technique breaks work into intervals, traditionally 25 mins separated by short breaks.The method is based on the idea that frequent breaks can improve mental agility. For working women, this method is really helpful as it helps in keeping social media distractions at the bay.
3. Work smarter, not harder– Mantra for the day should be Work smarter not harder. Instead of having a robotic approach for work, try to be thoughtful and always ask yourself if something can be done more efficiently or eliminated altogether. Managing your time isn’t about squeezing as many tasks into your day as possible. It’s about simplifying how you work, doing things faster, and relieving stress.
4. Plan your day– A workday is busy, so you really have only one chance to plan what you’re going to do. Physically writing the list and prioritizing the sequence can be really helpful.The morning is the most important time to think “What have I got to do today?”
5. Be mindful of time spending over social media- Time spent browsing Twitter or gaming or watching TV and movies can be one of the biggest drains on productivity. Once we become aware of how much time we spend on these activities we can control it. Give a thought about how much time gets wasted every time you check your notification or browse through feeds. It is very important to remember that your day is more real than people’s update.
6. Do something during a waiting time- We tend to have a lot of time when we don’t do many things.Waiting rooms, lines at stores, waiting for the doctor, there are many such times which you can use productively.
Our goal should be to arrange our tasks in such a way that we are happily carrying all tasks. Usually, we get caught up so much in the busyness of work that we forget to enjoy our work.It’s all about clearing away space in life and make time for people, play, and rest.
Promoting excellence in women!
Follow Womenlines on Social Media