Global Women Talk(GWT) is a talk show for women of substance! In the sixth episode, GWT women leaders are weighing their opinions on the vulnerability in show business, in reference to Will Smith’s Oscar slap.
Women from different backgrounds across the globe have gathered together to run a GWT show to voice their opinion on topics that concerns all women across the globe. Global Women Talk is all about showing unity in diversity in the women’s tribe reflecting that wherever they are, they are connected by the same bond of love together. These women believe in sharing their wisdom and insights with other women across the globe, regarding leadership, personal excellence, self-confidence, overcoming social pressure and many more topics.
GWT show aims at reaching out to as many women across the globe and empowers them with various mindset strengthening insights so they can excel in life.
You can call it celebrity entitlement getting screwed up or call it wounded pride but nothing can reduce the effect of the slap by Will Smith at the Oscars this year. Whatever happened that night is the extreme form of the sense of entitlement on the part of Will Smith that the world owes him as he is a special person. A person with a sense of entitlement has his own view of the world and has very little empathy for others. Such people feel that they deserve better treatment than others, they are insecure and their personal needs always come before others’ needs. It is very important for them to understand what is under their control and what is not.
Meet the women of Global Women Talk-
- Rene Byrd, Singer, Songwriter, Online Influence Finalist 2020, Co-Founder of #Who am I talk https://renebyrd.com
- Alexia Melocchi, Partner-Hollywood producer at Little Studio Films, Host of The Heart of Show Business podcast https://www.LittleStudioFilms.com
- Mary Pagano, Angel Investor, Board Advisor for Hera and Founder of Hera TV, Board Advisor for Fem Foundry https://www.heracity.org? https://www.fem-foundry.com
- Susan Hum, The Love Hacker Master Coach Mentor Founder/CEO Steel Rose Inc https://www.susanhum.com
- Charu Mehrotra, Serial Entrepreneur, Founder of Online Magazine https://www.womenlines.com
- Clarissa Burt, Founder/CEO In the Limelight Media, TV & Magazine https://clarissaburt.com
- Amy Williams, Founder & CEO, Fem Foundry, Mobile App and Magazine Https://www.Fem-Foundry.com
Are you looking out for physical health, leadership skills, mindset health and image branding strengthening tools to be the best version of yourself? Subscribe to weekly free powerful updates of an online magazine for women Womenlines for free. Buy some interesting products for women from the Best Sellers page of Womenlines!
Also read: Tips for women in business to thrive!Follow Womenlines on Social Media