We can see most entrepreneurs and executives still tend to be men, but now as time flows more and more women are becoming business leaders and innovators, and also motivating and supporting other women to come up and lead the organization.
While women entrepreneurs are historically most known for running fashion houses or cosmetic companies, in more recent decades, many have made their marks in other industries, such as real estate and biopharma across the world.
Also Read: Top 5 Powerful Women Entrepreneurs of India
Let’s talk about some top women entrepreneurs in USA:
- Marian Ilitch: A lady born in January 7, 1933 is a leading entrepreneur in the food, sports, and entertainment industries. She is an is an American billionaire businesswoman. Hence, tops the list in women entrepreneurs in USA. Also, she is the co-founder of Little Caesars Pizza. She founded the respective organisation with her late husband.
- Diane Hendricks: A businesswoman and film producer, born in 1947 from Wisconsin is another American billionaire businesswoman and a wife of late businessman Ken Hendricks. She is the Chairman of a wholesale home-construction materials distributor company named ABC Supply and the HHC portfolio’s.
- Oprah Winfrey: An beautiful and extremely multi-talented American lady leading a talk show as a host, a television producer, actress, author, and philanthropist is another women hitting the top position the list of women entrepreneurs in USA.
- Johnelle Hunt: A lady who sold her home with her late husband J.B. and took out loans to start a rice hull packaging operation in 1961. There business named as the Lowell, Arkansas, business went public in 1983 and is now one of the biggest transportation companies in the nation. Hence, top the list of women entrepreneurs in USA.
- Lynda Resnick: A woman born in an jewish family in Baltimore, Maryland, founded The Wonderful Company with her husband Stewart, and leading as one of the top women entrepreneurs in USA. Apart from this the couple owns the 135,000 acres of orchards in Texas, Mexico and California, where they grow pistachios, almonds, pomegranates and mandarin oranges.
“I want every little girl who’s been told she’s bossy to be told again she has leadership skills.”
—Sheryl Sandberg, COO at Facebook
Are you looking out for physical health, leadership skills, mindset health, and image branding strengthening tools to be the best version of yourself? Subscribe to weekly free powerful updates of an online magazine Womenlines for free. Buy some interesting products for women from the Best Sellers page of Womenlines!Follow Womenlines on Social Media